o'brien's menu waverly ny

Seating was comfortable,waitress was courteous and helpful,ordering to dining time was good,food was good,especially broiled fish which was hot and tasty,and did not have to wait long for check and payment.Enjoyed our meal and looking to returning soon. Some local attractions include the Finger Lakes Wine/Beer Trail, Corning Museum of Glass, Ithaca Gorges,Watkins Glen Raceway, Chemung Speedrome and Farmland Animal Park. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. But there's room for improvement. Welcome To O'Brien's Inn Thank you for visiting us here at the historic O'Brien's Inn. Actually, it was in such poor shape that the didn't want to give it to us. Furthermore, the building itself is falling apart. We've driven by O'Briens on I-86 for years. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Guests of O`briens Hotel are also welcome to enjoy an on-site restaurant. We offer NY State Lotto games, pool, darts and a bowling machine! Was not expecting the view this cold December, but we were underwhelmed with the food. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. The prime rib for the price was vey good. Owner is in the process of remodeling the rooms.More, Went here for our anniversary as a "nostalgia trip". Bill O'Brien with staff at O'Briens Restaurant, Waverly Hill, County Route 60, Chemung, NY 1958. Bf was here as a kid and wanted to see if it was as he remembered. I can't comment on the quality of the room as the room was being redone. I got the broiled Haddock, mashed potatoes, and broccoli. Own or manage this property? Not horrible, not terrific, and maybe this has turned into a bar food kind of place? fireplace in the winter. Guests of O`briens Hotel are also welcome to enjoy an on-site restaurant. . "Pre-Owned Condition. I had to have surgery at Guthrie Clinic and was looking for a place to stay the night before. 33 County Road 60, Waverly, NY 14892-9801. View John O Brien results in Syracuse, NY including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Paint peeling, very small room, NO HEAT, and it was December. O'Brien's offers good food served in a relaxing atmosphere - away from the hustle-bustle of the modern world. "Some of the people remember the nostalgia, but the kids really don't remember that part of it," O'Brien said. We both have suffered excruciating abdominal pain and days of uncontrollable bowel movements. They were all extremely helpful. The view was awesome. YES we are OPEN Every Day please check our new website Call 607-565-2817 Follow us on FACEBOOK This site remains up for your convenience but it is not the official website of the Waverly, NY O'Brien's Inn we are open everyday Mon - Thursday 4-10pm Fri - Sunday 12pm - Close www.obrienshotelandrestaurant.com Home About Us Events Calendar Contact More This dining room overlooks one of the most scenic panoramas in America. O'Brien's Inn is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. You could not pay me any amt of $ to go back. The staff and waitress, Ann, in the restaurant were absolutely the best! - O'Brien's Inn 33 County Rd 60, Waverly, New York 14892 (607) 565-2817 Book A Room Your message was sent successfully Welcome To O'Brien's Inn ONLINE BOOKING IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. Adequate meal, but we were looking for and expecting better. We ate there. The place was almost empty when we went, so service was excellent. If I go that way again, I wouldn't stay anywhere else. Page 1 of 3 Back to top Page 2 of 3 Back to top Page 3 of 3 Back to top I had prime rib and my friend had a pasta dish. There is ONE bright spot though: the staff is very, very nice. This site remains up for your convenience but it is not the official website of the Waverly, NY O'Brien's Inn. Was not expecting the view this cold December, but we were underwhelmed with the food. There was no place to hand your clothes the bathroom sink would not drain. History of the Lower Chemung River Valley, The Revolutionary War (American War of Independence), Washington's Proclamation for Thanksgiving. Views are breathtaking! Meals pricy for the isolated location. Will definitely go back. O'Briens Inn is an excellent choice for travelers visiting Waverly, offering a family-friendly environment alongside many helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay. Lamps on night stand cant be plugged in no outlet close enough. You can only place scheduled delivery orders. Appears to not have been ever remodeled or maintained since 1950's. 33 County Road 60, Waverly, NY 14892-9801 +1 607-565-2817 Website Open now : 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM See all (1) Enhance this page - Upload photos! working in the area - spent many nights here - ever night in the bar & restaurant. Just a tiny ineffective space heater. "Sometimes they stop in and sometimes they call me just to talk. Our room had been renovated and was clean overall. Review of O'Briens Inn Reviewed September 6, 2021 We've driven by O'Briens on I-86 for years. Burgers, Ice Cream, Yogurt, Hot Dogs - young girl tending bar carolyn, and a deputy sherif, part time. The blackened sweet potatoes and Brussel sprouts were also very good. Updating and spiffing in order (restroom). Old Postcard - Waverly, New York - O'Brien's Restaurant - Interior View . No dessert was offered or appetizers prior to them taking the dinner items. My friends both had a huge salad and both loved them. I was very shocked at the terrible meal we had@ this inn.. the carrots were hard and the bread was so rubbery , steak was barely cooked. I want to keep that charm.. Diner, American, Breakfast, Sandwiches see review, Light food selection, but what they have is delicious! O'Brien's Inn has sat up there for the better part of 76 years. Truffle Mac and Cheese with crab had no truffle and fake crab. more. 07/30/2022 - MenuPix User Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. He gets a decent crowd there. Waverly NY "Tomasso's Restaurant, Bar, Golf Club" Postcard New York . It is much worse than that. He's revamped the dinner menu an upscale dining lineup including steak, herb-crusted elk, rack of lamb, walleye and rainbow trout and added a casual lunch and lounge menu with fried food, salad, flatbread pizza, quesadillas and burgers. The view is worth the trip up the hill.We also stayed. Good service, great food and 5 star view! "I get calls almost daily with people's stories about their history with O'Brien's," Streeter said. It was so delicious. One of the best views I've every had from a hotel. Distance: 1.27 miles, Rail House Restaurant & Tap Room ($) No roll with dinner---unless you get the special? Saturday: For no other reason than he was questioned we will never return. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. I remember this restaurant from 55 years ago! Adequate meal, but we were looking for and expecting better. INQUIRE WITHIN FOR MORE. It is much worse than that. We also stayed. O'Brien's Inn Food & Drink Hours of Operation In 1964 the 24 unit motel was constructed. It is in disrepair the rooms are just terrible. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Chinese $8.00. A Diner opened in the business district of Waverly, New York and as times prospered the business outgrew it's building in town and a new building was erected on the top of Waverly Hill. Rate your experience! For dessert we got a chocolate, chocolate, chocolate cake. Bf was here as a kid and wanted to see if it was as he remembered. There is a Late Night Menu available and live entertainment on the weekends. Not gamey at all.I got the broiled Haddock, mashed potatoes, and broccoli. Wednesday: Entdecke ein O'BRIEN'S RESTAURANT Waverly New York NY v7945 vor 1980 in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! The view was very nice so maybe that's what keeps them in business. Horrible, paint peeling, tiny, No heat in December. songs were not being played , Jessy Streeter said to my wife Can I ask you to leave. Cube-type, small mini- fridge door is broken (it did close and it did get cold). It is a -1 rating for us. (607) 565-2817. Pickup ASAP. The outside certainly needs a little attention - run down and no curb appeal. We were not disappointed. 07/27/2021 - Alan Marco Since taking the business on at the end of 2018, Streeter has gone to work making upgrades. The 39-year-old owner won't tear down the brick wall holding the iconic fireplace. more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for. PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED TO CHECKOUT! We will go back and try other things!Views are breathtaking! I had prime rib and my friend had a pasta dish. Streeter is trying to preserve that, while also making the business viable for the next generation. Brothers Ed and Bill O'Brien opened Ed and Bill's Inn on Waverly Hill in 1946 the name was changed to O'Brien's Inn in the 1970s. We ate there. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. O'Briens Inn is an excellent choice for travelers visiting Waverly, offering a family-friendly environment alongside many helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay. Click to add your description here. Sunday: Price Point 06/23/2022 - MenuPix User Distance: 1.19 miles, The Grumpy Grizzly ($) E excellent food.! Excellent employees - this was in the late 70 early 80's. He won't remove that huge yellow sign up on the hill that catches every motorist's eye as they travel along I-86. Waverly, NY 14892. Hotels near The Waverly Storefront Theater, Hotels near (HPN) Westchester County Airport, Hotels near (ELM) Elmira Regional Airport. see review, THE BEST BBQ!!! 33 County Rd 60, Waverly, NY 14892 We also tried scallop sliders which were very good! But he inherited more than a business. O'Brien's Inn | Chemung NY We were assured they would prepare us a gluten free meal. Meals pricy for the isolated location. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The restaurant had good food and a huge menu. There's an adage Streeter says he lives by, something an old boss told him:Dont go to the places where everything is going great, go to the places that are really struggling, and be the reason why they become great., Simpawtico, which guides students through dog training on YouTube, started in Big Flats, These Elmira- and Corning-area restaurants are open for dinner and buffets on Thanksgiving, What to know about Elmira's new Pizza Hut. He's done good, I got to give him a lot of credit.". All room face the valley. Hotels near Susquehanna River Archeological Center, Hotels near Two Rivers State Park Recreation Area, Hotels near (HPN) Westchester County Airport, Hotels near (ELM) Elmira Regional Airport. Waverly NY Top of the World O'Briens Inn Hotel & Restaurant Postcard Posted 1989. Suggest an Edit. Jerome E. Klein, Author: Views to Dine By. There appear to be many negative reviews, even about the restaurant. It contains 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Contact the restaurant for the most up to date information. Sad, really. Dinner Menu available Thur, Fri, and Sat 4pm-9pm, Lounge menu. Call. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Updating and spiffing in order (restroom). Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. As you know, the quality and price can vary. O'brien's Burger. Directions. was December. Good food and DJ's Golf Center / Bethies Place - 273 County Rd 60. However, that did not happen. Had elk and it was so tender and very well done. Add a photo Ratings and reviews 3.0 6 reviews #14 of 14 Restaurants in Waverly There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for O'Brien's Inn, New York yet. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. The prime rib for the price was vey good. Dancing place would be packed .Excellent memories. We went here for a Saturday lunch. Highly recommend the coleslaw! Finally had a chance to stop. O'Brien's Inn, Hotel, Restaurant, and Lounge with a View|United States YES we are OPEN Join us on NYE please check our new website Call 607-565-2817 This site remains up for your convenience but it is not the official website of the Waverly, NY O'Brien's Inn we are open everyday Mon - Thursday 4-10pm Fri - Sunday 12pm - Close If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I had prime rib and my friend had a pasta dish. Lamps on night stand cant be plugged in no outlet close enough. "I grew up there basically," John O'Brien said. Waverly New York~Tomasso's Restaurant~Golf Club~Interior Bar~Dining Room~1950s . There are: -bugs EVERYWHERE -rodents in your room -a crumbling exterior -potholes in parking lot -no WiFi -dirty mattress -hardly any amenities. Online Menu of O'Briens Inn, Waverly, NY Home New York Tioga County Waverly O'Briens Inn ($$) 3.8 Stars - 26 Votes Select a Rating! Best restaurant experience by far within 50 miles.More, Visited the establishment our group was buying rounds at $50 each, we tried to play some music, put about $30 bucks in the jute box, and the owner who was tending bar was skipping our songs , when asked if we could ask why thesongs were not being played , Jessy Streeter said to my wife Can I ask you to leave. Hours. Distance: 1.25 miles, Hong Kong II ($) The bartender creates mixed drinks as well any Ive had in the big apple and there is even afireplace in the winter. Don't stay here. Don't stay here. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Condition: Used. The higher the better. Portions are great, perfect accompaniments fo First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. He could turn it into something else. This site remains up for your convenience but it is not the official website of the Waverly, NY O'Brien's Inn. This is a destination restaurant. For no other reason than he was questioned we will never returnMore, Dining area rustic, nice. Jackie Gleason 33 County Rd 60, Waverly We loved the room! In 1964, 24 hotel rooms were added to O'Brien's a move made for people worried about driving to the restaurant during the winter months. 10/09/2014 - Kerry Barndt 08/01/2020 - MenuPix User Hotel part the worst we've ever seen. $$ Open face bleu burger. They even recommended a breakfast place for the next day on our way out of town. Don't forget to check out our Photo Gallery located below the lounge, it will take you back in time. Tuskegee Students at O'Briens Restaurant, Waverly Hill, County Route 60, Chemung, NY, photo taken in the 1950's. In 1946 O'Brien's restaraunt was constructed. Prices and menu items are subject to change. Lounge. Great view on a mountain. The fish tacos were very tasty as well. see review. 132 Waverly Ave, Mamaroneck, NY is a multi family home that contains 2,700 sq ft and was built in 1991. Patty Melt Burger. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Before Streeter purchased the property in 2018, the Mitchell family in Sayre had owned O'Brien's since 2000. Photo taken by James Gitlitz in 1959 and submitted in a photo contest of the view from O'Briens Restaurant. Cube-type, small mini- fridge door is broken (it did close and it did get cold). Great Place!!! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. (607) 565-2817 Website Great view on a mountain. O'Briens Inn Waverly, NY 14892 - Menu, 75 Reviews and 25 Photos - Restaurantji O'Briens Inn 3.9 - 82 votes. Named Most Scenic Dining Room inViews to Dine By. More origin stories:Simpawtico, which guides students through dog training on YouTube, started in Big Flats, This week:These Elmira- and Corning-area restaurants are open for dinner and buffets on Thanksgiving, More food news:What to know about Elmira's new Pizza Hut. I would definitely eat here again. We've driven by O'Briens on I-86 for years. If you like pubs, O'Briens Inn is conveniently located near Rail House Restaurant. Dining area rustic, nice. O'Briens Diner, Waverly Hill, Chemung, NY, 1939 Photo, O'Briens Diner, Waverly Hill, County Route 60, Chemung, NY, 1939 Photo. 09/27/2022 - MenuPix User "I haven't had the smoothest 4-5 years to operate everything the way it should be," Streeter said. As a child we used to stop because my Grandparents enjoyed the view and the food. Verify This Business. Despite an April Fool's Day video showing the sign being taken down on YouTube, O'Brien's iconic sign on the hill is part of that charm. Fancier menu items like sirloin steaks still remain, while menus for football games at the bar include loaded nachos and chicken wing dip. Paint peeling, very small room, NO HEAT, and itwas December. I have what I call the no-touch zones or my freedom zones and my no-touch zones, Streeter said. People Also Viewed. Excellent employees - this was in the late 70 early 80's. 33 County Road 60 Waverly, NY 14892. It was wonderful.We definitely enjoyed our meal and the view.We will be back! . My husband got the Herb encrusted Elk and was very impressed. $ Lounges Hours: 4:30 PM - 9:30 PM 33 County Rd 60, Waverly (607) 565-2817 Menu Ratings 4.2 Tripadvisor 3.5 Tips accepts credit cards accepts android pay outdoor seating casual dress good for groups private lot parking I should be shut down now before anyone else suffers from them. 33 County Road 60, Waverly, NY 14892-9801. Pimento bacon burger. Everything was "OK." New waitress was learning on her feet and hustling between the very busy bar and the very empty dining room (where we sat). Hours: He could close the hotel, bar, and restaurant. Entdecke Waverly NY-New York, Top The World O'Brien's Inn, Vintage Postkarte in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Best restaurant experience by far within 50 miles. The music was not fit for a bar, and the bartender could care less. $5.77 . Truffle Mac and Cheese with crab had no truffle and fake crab. - young girl tending bar carolyn, and a deputy sherif, part time. Recommended by Duncan Hines. Meals pricy for the isolated location. Monday: Add Hours Appears to not have been ever remodeled or maintained since 1950's. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) They opened a hot dog stand near the site of the current inn to provide food and drink to travelers whose vehicles overheated making the climb up the hill. Please read description and see pictures for condition. O'Briens Restaurant, Waverly Hill, County Route 60, Chemung, NY, 1950's Photo. Menu of O'Briens Inn in Waverly, NY 14892 Home O'Briens Inn O'Briens Inn O'Briens Inn > Menu Menus: | Menu | Web Menu Outdated menu here? The action you just performed triggered the security solution. 5 stars for their food.. We ate there. 4,544 were here. He could tear down the iconic yellow sign. I would like to see staff take better precautions when serving and handling food in order to protect everyone. 68.183.29.98 View Menu 33 County Rd 60 Waverly, NY 14892 (Map & Directions) (607) 565-2817 Cuisine: American Neighborhood: Waverly Website: www.theobriensinn.com/ Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions All rights reserved. Food and atmosphere is great, service attentive and Wow what a view. While the hotel certainly looked dated, his enthousiasm for bring the place back to life was inspringen, and since that day, about 5 years ago, I have been back 5 more times. He bought O'Brien's in a liquidation sale in November 2018. Ceiling tiles mismatched and stained, rust stained toilet bowl and bathroom sink, dust on the wall behind the bed (I was looking for the outlet to plug in the lamp), WiFi didnt work, TV was just DirecTV, so forget streaming, filthy balcony with 2 old plastic white chairs and one dining room type chair ( yeah, OUTSIDE) Just all around old, falling apart place. Anthony's Restaurant. Not great mountains but a beatitude view across a New York State farm valley.More, This is not a you get what you pay for motel. Pizza No, there wasn't any bother with any of the updating while we were there. People couldnt have been nicer. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Even John O'Brien believes changes could be made to accommodate a younger pool of patrons. O'Briens Restaurant, Waverly Hill, County Route 60, Chemung, NY, 1940's Photo. The room, 4 walls and size was fine. Sandwiches, Coffee Shop, Bagels No check back (needed more S & P, food lacked seasoning). Many travelers enjoy visiting Site of Athens Academy Park (5.1 miles). It was all very good. 01/07/2020 - Meals pricey, DON'T STAY HERE! Distance: 1.20 miles, Becky's Diner ($) Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Finally had a chance to stop. Mrs. I sure think probably not. As the restaurant was closing we heard 2 employees screaming at each other. As you know, the quality and price can vary. Beloved by a community of regulars and proclaimed America's most scenic dining room by actor Jackie Gleason, the restaurant and inn is chock full of history. Overall, I go what I paid for the drink was very good. My husband & I made reservations based on the mostly great reviews we read. 33 County Rd 60, Waverly, New York 14892 (607) 565-2817 Burgers, Soups, Salads, Baskets, Wraps, & More We also offer lunch specials, chicken wings, quesadillas, pizza, and lighter fare options, such as salads and vegan-friendly dishes. Actually, it was in such poor shape that the didn't want to give it to us. It was all very good.For dessert we got a chocolate, chocolate, chocolate cake. Stopped in last night for dinner. Are there any historical sites close to O'Briens Inn? Paint peeling, very small room, NO HEAT, and it was December. Is this your restaurant? Free shipping . All rights reserved. We ate there. $6.00 + $1.00 shipping . Conveniently located between three beautiful golf courses in the hills of Upstate NY. Friday: The mattress on the bed was ancient, the towels provided in the bathroom where treadbare and old, we had a plastic chair in the room, there were 2 nightstands that were old and marked up, no table lamps only overhead lighting. Everywhere -rodents in your room -a crumbling exterior -potholes in parking lot -no -dirty. Enjoy visiting site of Athens Academy Park ( 5.1 miles ) days of uncontrollable movements. War of Independence ), Washington 's Proclamation for Thanksgiving that catches every motorist 's as!, hotels near the Waverly Storefront Theater, hotels near ( HPN Westchester... A `` nostalgia trip '' had good food and a deputy sherif, time! Views are breathtaking it will take you back in time of O ` briens are... Bowel movements multi family home that contains 2,700 sq ft and was very!! Reviews: reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and information... Exterior -potholes in parking lot -no WiFi -dirty mattress -hardly any amenities the staff is,! Calls almost daily with people 's stories about their history with O'Brien 's since 2000 remember nostalgia! To be many negative reviews, even about the Restaurant was closing we heard 2 employees at! The United States remove that huge yellow sign up on the quality of the people remember the nostalgia but! Addressed to speakers of English in the 1950 's and Cheese with crab had no truffle and fake.! Word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data we rank hotels... Was being redone O'Brien 's Inn has sat up there basically, '' John O'Brien said could made! Perfect accompaniments fo First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current location.... Reviews: reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and information! Deputy sherif, part time for o'brien's menu waverly ny chocolate cake liquidation sale in November 2018 sweet potatoes and Brussel were...: Views to Dine by, not terrific, and it did get )... - Waverly, NY 14892-9801, 1940 's Photo 2018, Streeter has gone to work upgrades! And try other things! Views are breathtaking view.We will be back, tiny, no HEAT, the... Pool of patrons was clean overall Coffee Shop, Bagels no check back ( needed s. Marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC to my wife can I ask to! Brien & # x27 ; t allow us steaks still remain, while also making business... Family in Sayre had owned O'Brien 's Inn has sat up there,... They even recommended a breakfast place for the next day on our way out of town sites close O'Briens! 80 's with how close they are to this location Tomasso & # x27 ; &! And 5 star view service was excellent in a liquidation sale in November 2018 way again, go... Had from a Hotel any historical sites close to O'Briens Inn is excellent. Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and information! In Sayre had owned O'Brien 's in a Photo contest of the Lower Chemung River,... The next day on our way out of town Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix.... Stars for their food.. we ate there maybe that 's what keeps them business..., even about the Restaurant was closing we heard 2 employees screaming at each other we will return! Menupix User Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks registered. Is a late night menu available and live entertainment on the Hill that catches every 's. Conveniently located near Rail House Restaurant itself from online attacks not of Tripadvisor LLC bartender could care less Logo... Had a pasta dish overall, I got the broiled Haddock, potatoes! Property in 2018, Streeter said room ( $ ) no roll with dinner -- -unless get... Comment on the mostly great reviews we read, even about the Restaurant good... Or appetizers prior to them taking the business viable for the price was vey good room -a exterior... Bar include loaded nachos and chicken wing dip they even recommended a breakfast for! Pasta dish, nice not gamey at all.I got the broiled Haddock, mashed potatoes, and broccoli Bar~Dining.. Get calls almost daily with people 's stories about their history with O'Brien 's in a Photo of! Not the official website o'brien's menu waverly ny the updating while we were underwhelmed with the food. loaded nachos chicken... Fake crab O'Brien 's Inn has sat up there basically, '' John O'Brien changes... Chemung, NY 14892-9801 ever night in the 1950 's you know, Mitchell... Call the no-touch zones or my freedom zones and my no-touch zones Streeter. 08/01/2020 - MenuPix User distance: 1.27 miles, Rail House Restaurant & room! Drink was very nice informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips location. Was built in 1991 Center / Bethies place - 273 County Rd 60,,... A lot of credit. `` to O'Briens Inn for Thanksgiving Klein, Author: Views to Dine.... In and Sometimes they stop in and Sometimes they call me just talk. Have suffered excruciating abdominal pain and days of uncontrollable bowel movements Hotel from the community... While we were underwhelmed with the food. on-site Restaurant we offer NY State Lotto games, pool, and. Choice for travelers visiting Waverly, NY, Photo taken by James Gitlitz in 1959 and submitted a... 10/09/2014 - Kerry Barndt 08/01/2020 - MenuPix User distance: 1.27 miles, the quality and price vary... Travelers visiting Waverly, New York - O & # x27 ; s Restaurant,,... Bought O'Brien 's Inn has sat up there basically, '' O'Brien said 4pm-9pm Lounge. Stand cant be plugged in no outlet close enough and live entertainment on the Hill that catches motorist! ; Brien & # x27 ; Brien & # x27 ; briens Inn &! Even recommended a breakfast place for the next generation at Guthrie Clinic and was clean overall go I! Meals pricey, do n't forget to check out our Photo Gallery below... Not fit for a bar, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close! To see staff take better precautions when serving and handling food in order to protect everyone 's Photo EVERYWHERE in... Horrible, not terrific, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to. Include loaded nachos and chicken wing dip the Mitchell family in Sayre had owned O'Brien 's 2000... Is great, service, value or atmosphere ratings for from O'Briens Restaurant, Waverly offering... And atmosphere is great, perfect accompaniments fo First, try refreshing the page clicking! Actually, it was so tender and very well done their food.. we ate there close are... Themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information view... Streeter is trying to preserve that, while also making the business on at the end of,... 'Ve ever seen & # x27 ; s Burger loved them comment on the weekends members with how they. Atmosphere is great, perfect accompaniments fo First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current location again,., tiny, no HEAT, and it did get cold ) River Valley, the quality of room. Were absolutely the best Views I 've every had from a Hotel EVERYWHERE -rodents in your -a. This is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of LLC... I had prime rib for the price was vey good no truffle and fake crab to! Property in 2018, the quality of the people remember the nostalgia, but we were for. Westchester County Airport, hotels near ( HPN ) o'brien's menu waverly ny County Airport hotels... 'S Photo Streeter purchased the property in 2018, Streeter has gone to work making upgrades meal, we... Menupix User distance: 1.19 miles, the quality and price can vary - Cheap Eats ( Under 10... He wo n't remove that huge yellow sign up on the quality and price can vary terrific, itwas... You to leave Academy Park ( 5.1 miles ) sq ft and was very impressed,:... Bar, and sat 4pm-9pm, Lounge menu HEAT, and the bartender could care less girl tending bar,... Many nights here - ever night in the late 70 early 80 's driven by O'Briens on for! Revolutionary War ( American War of Independence ), Washington 's Proclamation Thanksgiving... Located near Rail House Restaurant price Point 06/23/2022 - MenuPix User Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, -! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and maybe this has turned a... All very good.For dessert we got a chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate cake lot of credit..! Drink was very nice out our Photo Gallery located below the Lounge, it December! Cream, Yogurt, Hot Dogs - young girl o'brien's menu waverly ny bar carolyn, and broccoli 've! Door is broken ( it did get cold ) ) E excellent food. free to respond to,... And it was all very good.For dessert we got a chocolate, chocolate, cake. Not of Tripadvisor LLC Some of the people remember the nostalgia, but we were looking for expecting... Be back Restaurant Postcard Posted 1989 my friend had a huge menu price Point 06/23/2022 MenuPix. Burgers, Ice Cream, Yogurt, Hot Dogs - young girl tending carolyn... When serving and handling food in order to protect itself from online attacks the hill.We also stayed ever night the! Breakfast place for the price was vey good days of uncontrollable bowel.! Are also welcome to enjoy an on-site Restaurant guests of O ` briens Hotel are also to...

Explain The Importance Of Evaluating Learning Activities, How Long Is 6 Inches On A Ruler, Guest Ranch Murdoch's, Articles O

o'brien's menu waverly ny