oscar peterson wives

He released over 200 recordings, won eight Grammy Awards, and received numerous other awards and honours. Oscar Peterson was one of the finest pianists of the 20th century. Oscar Petrus (Pedersen) Thyde was born on month day 1893, at birth place, to Peter Pedersen and Johanne Kirstine Pedersen (born Laustsen). , money, salary, income, and assets. At the age of 14, Peterson took up studies with Hungarian classical pianist Paul de Marky. Kelly also shared with me something about Oscar that was even more mind-boggling than the way he tickled the ivories in the prodigious manner that Art Tatum did. . Peterson biographer Richard Palmer called the ensemble "the finest piano-bass-guitar group ever" and wrote in 1984 that "the drive, sonority, and almost spooky level of communication are as phenomenal now as when the group was playing and recording it was a group based on love; and that still comes across irresistibly from the records twenty-five years on.". Also learn how He earned most of Oscar Peterson networth? The trio performed together until 1970. In 1974 he added British drummer Martin Drew. He often didnt even go to the sound-check. Oscar Emmanuel Peterson, CC CQ OOnt (August 15, 1925 December 23, 2007) was a Canadian jazz pianist, virtuoso and composer. His interest in music began at the age of five growing up in the Black working-class community of Little Burgundy in Montreal. He also always asked Are you going to come to New York?. An award winning documentary film, In the Key of Oscar was made about the life of this legendary musician in 1992. https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/oscar-peterson-4034.php, Best Jazz Instrumental Performance, Group, Best Jazz Instrumental Performance, Soloist. Oscar had 3 sisters: Theodora K Pedersen . In 1995 he returned to occasional public performances and recorded for Telarc. The trio used to perform at the Alberta Lounge and their broadcast could be heard on the Montreal radio station CFCF. He was called the "Maharaja of the keyboard" by Duke Ellington, but simply "O.P." by his friends. "He told me he would kill me and make it look like an accident," she said. She had two children with him, Anthony and Lacy, and adopted his two children with Savio. More about Oscar Peterson edit Dating History # 5 1980 - 2007 Considered one of the greatest jazz pianists of all time, Peterson released more than 200 recordings, won seven Grammy Awards, as well as a lifetime achievement award from the Recording Academy, and received numerous other awards and honours. on 15th August, 1925 in Montreal, QC and passed away on 23rd Dec 2007 Mississauga, ON, Canada aged 82. Rachmaninoff's harmonizations, as well as direct quotations from his 2nd Piano Concerto, are scattered throughout many recordings by Peterson, including his work with the most familiar formulation of the Oscar Peterson Trio, with bassist Ray Brown and guitarist Herb Ellis. He was an internationally renowned soloist who had also played with many of the best known musicians of his times. [19] Although the surgery was successful, his mobility was still hampered. Advertisement. At 82 years old, Oscar Peterson height not available right now. Chief Watertender Oscar V. Peterson, USN. Theres so many men and women who have lost their spouses that dont have that. This Heritage Minute recounts the circumstances in which Peterson was raised and follows . about Miles Davis, believe it or not! When asked about Oscars reflections of Montreal before he headed down the 401 in the late 50s to call Toronto his new home. The couple divorced in 1974 and she began working in the customer service department of Sears Canada. His zodiac sign is Leo. I find they tend to come out more when I hear them on an instrument other than the piano; I tend to think a little differently.". Kelly Peterson and Oscar Peterson were marrie Lillian Peterson and Oscar Peterson were divo Sandra Peterson and Oscar Peterson are divorc Charlotte Peterson and Oscar Peterson are div Lionel Hampton and Oscar Peterson were in a r Maharaja of the Keyboard, O.P., The Brown Bomber of Boogie-Woogie, Saint Peter's Anglican Church Cemetery, Erindale, Peel Regional Municipality, Ontario, Canada, Jazz, bebop, hard bop, third stream, blues, classical, Swing, Mainstream Jazz, Bop, Jazz Instrument, Piano Jazz, Classical, Elegant, Sophisticated, Refined/Mannered, Joyous, Warm, Stylish, Intimate, Exuberant, Amiable/Good-Natured, Cheerful, Laid-Back/Mellow, Rollicking, Party/Celebratory, Carefree, Springlike, Playful, Sentimental, Freewheeling, Complex, Reverent, Romantic, Piano, clavichord, electric piano, synthesizer, organ, vocals, RCA Victor, Mercury, MPS, Pablo, Telarc, Verve, Louis Armstrong, Count Basie, Ray Brown, Roy Eldridge, Herb Ellis, Ella Fitzgerald, Dizzy Gillespie, Norman Granz, Benny Green, Coleman Hawkins, Barney Kessel, Milt Jackson, Niels-Henning rsted Pedersen, Joe Pass, Ben Webster, Clark Terry, Ulf Wakenius, Ulf Wakenius Martin Drew, www.oscarpeterson.com, http://www.oscarpeterson.com/, http://oscarpeterson.com/. His solo recordings were rare until Exclusively for My Friends (MPS), a series of albums that were his response to pianists such as Bill Evans and McCoy Tyner. Born August 15, 1925, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada; son of Daniel (a sleeping-car porter) and Kathleen Olivia John Peterson; married Lillie Fraser, 1944 (divorced); married Sandra King, 1966 (divorced 1976); married Charlotte Huber, 1977 (divorced); married wife Kelly, c. 1991; children: (first marriage) Lyn, Sharon, Gay, Oscar Jr., Norman; (third marriage) Joel; (fourth marriage) Celine. Oscar Peterson, in full Oscar Emmanuel Peterson, (born August 15, 1925, Montreal, Quebec, Canadadied December 23, 2007, Mississauga, Ontario), Canadian jazz pianist best known for his dazzling solo technique. His zodiac sign is Leo. Became chancellor of York University, 1991. Matt was also featured on an album of original works by Greg Abate and Paul Del Nero due out in 2023 on Summit Records. Theres so much music that he composed that I hope to keep sharing, she said. Foul play is suspected but has never been able to be proven, per CNN. Seven Grammy awards; numerous citations for best jazz pianist from Contemporary Keyboard, Down Beat, and Playboy; awarded the Order of Canada, officer, 1972, companion, 1984; Genie film award for best film score, 1978, for The Silent Partner; officer of the Order of Arts and Letters, France, 1989. Kelly said, The memories he shared with me (of Montreal) were about the vibrant music community. The audience was left awestruck by his performance and Peterson decided to join JATP as a full-time member in 1950. Peterson also worked in television, producing his own series in 1974 and 1978, and recorded extensively throughout the 1970s and 1980s, sometimes producing as many as five or six albums a year. Oscar Peterson's first wife was Lillian Fraser (1944-1958), followed by . Anna Peterson. When he was leaving, he handed me his business card and said If you want to come to New York (to see him in concert), call me and you can be my guest. Stacy Peterson disappeared on October 28, 2007. Kelly met Oscar in Sarasota, Florida in the 80s. He was allotted his own radio show Fifteen Minutes Piano Rambling on the Montreal station CKAC. He was so impressed that he told the driver to take him to the club so he could meet the pianist. by his friends, and informally in the jazz community as "the King of inside swing". And though he may not cater to his public's taste or mood, Peterson demands the utmost respect from his listeners and has been known to walk off a stage when he found an audience noisy or distracting. His wife is Charlotte Huber (1977 - 1987) ( divorced) ( 1 child), Sandra King (1966 - 1976) ( divorced), Lillian Fraser (1944 - 1958) ( divorced) ( 5 children), Kelly Peterson (? Legendary pianist and composer Oscar Peterson led a storied career, spanning over half a century with new creative heights at every turn. So its (been) quite a while. Peterson was open to experimental collaborations with jazz musicians such as saxophonist Ben Webster, trumpeter Clark Terry, and vibraphonist Milt Jackson. Peterson was convicted of murdering his third wife, Kathleen Savio, in 2003, with his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson, missing since 2007. Initially he was taught music by his father and elder sister. We have estimated PRELUDE TO A KISS 05. (*) BONUS TRACK (B7): OSCAR PETERSON, piano BARNEY KESSEL, guitar RAY BROWN, bass. After that victory, he dropped out of the High School of Montreal, where he played in a band with Maynard Ferguson. Born: 15 August 1925 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. This stamp will be the first in Canada to celebrate a living individual. A highly accomplished jazz pianist with a long and illustrious career spanning six decades, Oscar Peterson is considered to be one of the greatest pianists of all times. In those days people were saying 'Who?' Vocals some live performances and several recordings. He was called the "Maharaja of the keyboard" by Duke Ellington, simply "O.P." She became Head OR nurse there and at Grace Hospital in Toronto. From 1945 to 1949 he worked in a trio and recorded for Victor Records. Foul play is suspected but has . At about the time that he began studies with de Marky, Peterson won first prize on the Ken Soble amateur radio show, which led to a weekly broadcast on CKAC in Montreal. (Officer of the Order of Canada) on June 23, 1972 and the C.C. February 2005: It was announced that on his 80th birthday, Canada Post Corp. will honor Peterson by issuing a 50-cent Peterson stamp. He gravitated toward boogie-woogie and swing with a particular fondness for Nat King Cole and Teddy Wilson. The restaurant was closed for much of it and she swapped another day with a colleague. Brown and Peterson had two sons, Stephen and Eric, per Investigation Discovery. Kelly Peterson and Oscar Peterson were married for 17 years before Oscar Peterson die Lillian Peterson and Oscar Peterson were married for 20 years. The two pianists nonetheless became friends, and one can still hear Peterson's link with his idol in his harmonic inventiveness and radiant virtuosity. Savio was found face down in a dry bathtub on March 4, 2004, with an open head wound. He had hip replacement surgery in the early 1990s. View popular celebrities life details, birth signs and real ages. He is considered one of the greatest jazzpianists, and played thousands of concerts worldwide in a career lasting more than 60 years. Young Oscar began playing the trumpet which he was forced to stop after a bout of tuberculosis. by his friends, and informally in the jazz community as "the King of inside swing". Peterson protg Benny Green, and Peterson's wife and producer of the project, Kelly Peterson. Kelly Green met Oscar Peterson in 1981. Free pre-concert discussion nightly at 6pm and 8:30pm. Source: Globe and Mail, June 23, 2004. He was called the "Maharaja of the keyboard" by Duke Ellington, simply "O.P." I went. He didnt fire me, I had a job when I got back.. [1][22], In 2021, Barry Avrich produced a documentary on Peterson's life titled Oscar Peterson: Black + White that had its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival. He also learned traditional jazz and boogie-woogie. born august 15, 1925, in montreal, quebec, canada; son of daniel (a sleeping-car porter) and kathleen olivia john peterson; married lillie fraser, 1944 (divorced); married sandra king, 1966 (divorced 1976); married charlotte huber, 1977 (divorced); married wife kelly, c. 1991; children: (first marriage) lyn, sharon, gay, oscar jr., norman; (third Oscar Peterson never ate before he played a concert, so after his solo piano concert that night, he walked into the only place still open in town. The stroke hampered his playing somewhat but undaunted he continued to perform and still electrified audiences around the planet. As he told Doerschuk, "A jazz phrase to me can't be a jazz phrase without some type of blues feeling to it.". One of the most remarkable features of Peterson's long career has been his ability to capture a huge audience without compromising his artistic integrity. I said, Then you are going to have to fire me because Im going. About a year later, Peterson was arrested and charged with murder. No matter how hectic it was and how tiring it was, it (Oscars performances) was like a special occasion every day.. Jazz pianist Oscar Peterson, who grew up in Montreal and called Canada home for his whole life, has died at the age of 82. It was a nice thing to do.. But Peterson and his fellow educators ultimately found the school demanded too much of their time and abandoned it after three years. Login Oscar Peterson was born on August 15, 1925, in the Canadian city of Montreal, acquiring musical confidence at an early age. On Dec.27, 2007, Peterson died of kidney failure at his home in Mississauga, Ontario. $1.4 Million Mini Biography Oscar Peterson, the famous jazz musician, started his saving profession in the mid 40s with information for RCA. Los Angeles, December, 1952. The group, which performed and recorded together for five years, was a perfect blending of musical personalities, with the artists remarkably attuned to each other and to the effect of the performance as a whole. In the late 1980s and 1990s, after a stroke, he made performances and recordings with his protg Benny Green. He continued playing and recording well into the 2000s in spite of his advancing age and health problems. However, Peterson credits his father with first instilling in him . He loved to cook and remained overweight throughout his life. [6] At the age of five, Peterson began honing his skills on trumpet and piano, but a bout of tuberculosis when he was seven prevented him from playing the trumpet again, so he directed all his attention to the piano. Ashby, who was a swing guitarist, was soon replaced by Kessel. In 2007, his health declined. [33], Peterson is considered one of history's great jazz pianists[34] He was called the "Maharaja of the keyboard" by Duke Ellington, simply "O.P." I remember the whirlwind of it primarily. Never in a million years would I have done that, but it made me happy. The pianist's appearance there in 1949 set the stage for an international career. Musicnotes features the world's largest online digital sheet music catalogue with over 400,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly. Tatum and Peterson became good friends, although Peterson was always shy about being compared to Tatum and rarely played the piano in Tatum's presence. Its from a 1987 concert in Helsinki which closed off his quartets European tour. As he told Contemporary Keyboard' s Greg Armbruster, "There are an awful lot of things that are within me that I haven't thought of. The first Canadian-born jazz pianist to achieve worldwide fame, he is one of the most decorated of contemporary musicians, with seven Grammy awards, ten honorary doctorates, and dozens of prizes and medals. Should take just 2 hours if you just skim everything. After about 1972 he began to appear with increasing frequency as a concert soloist, becoming one of the most highly praised of all jazz performers in that demanding setting. Now play me what you're doing in your jazz things.'" Part of this tradition is the blues, never far distant while Peterson is performing. The vents also ensure better stability and safety in use. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest jazz pianists of all time. These concerts--as well as the ensembles showcased by them--became known as "Jazz at the Philharmonic" (J.A.T.P.). Wife #2, Vicki Connelly, was married to Peterson from 1982 to 1992. Two years later they added guitarist Barney Kessel. OSCAR PETERSON was a Canadian jazz pianist and composer. 1977-1987Sandra Kingm. While music greats like Quincy Jones and Brandford Marsalis waxed poetic about Petersons musical prowess, Kelly emotionally talked about the man in the film. But he was a diamond in the rough." Product Overview Crank Lift Product Weight: 12 kg Canopy Durability Weather Resistant Canopy Fabric Polyester Description Dual wind vents add a design feature to your patio and bring a little more fashion and elegance. Contents 1 Discography 1.1 As leader/co-leader 1.2 As sideman 2 References At the age of 14, he won the national music competition organized by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation in 1940. Tatum became a role model for him and inspired his music throughout the 1940s and 1950s. Oscar Peterson's had 97 a whole extra octave on the bass end. The Oscar Peterson Trio - John Hardy's Wife. He died of kidney failure at his home in Mississauga, Ont., on Sunday night. Oscar Peterson is one of Canada's most honoured musicians. He was 82. Im not missing an opportunity to go to a jazz festival with one of greatest jazz musicians all time. It was also his life-long stance for human rights and in believing that everyone has value, she said, remembering that the man that Duke Ellington called The Maharajah Of The Piano was not just about tickling the ivories but cared about the society that he lived in. Wehad a little trio that played in the bar and to keep the bar open, we had to serve food. Oscar Emmanuel Peterson CC CQ OOnt (August 15, 1925 - December 23, 2007) was a Canadian virtuoso jazz pianist and composer. ROCKIN' IN RHYTHM 04. His father loved music and insisted that each of his children learn to play at least one musical instrument. Canadian Pianist Oscar Peterson was born Oscar Emmanuel Peterson, CC, CQ, O.Ont. Under his sister's tutelage, Peterson expanded into classical piano training and broadened his range while mastering the core classical pianism from scales to preludes and fugues by Johann Sebastian Bach.[32]. His net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022. Oscar Peterson AKA Oscar Emmanuel Peterson Born: 15-Aug - 1925 Birthplace: Montreal, Quebec, Canada Died: 24-Dec - 2007 Location of death: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Cause of death: Kidney failure Gender: Male Race or Ethnicity: Black Sexual orientation: Straight Occupation: Jazz Musician, Pianist, Composer Nationality: Canada The Canadian pianist Oscar Peterson (1925-2007) plays 'Wave', bossa nova by the Brazilian composer, arranger, singer, guitarist and flutist Tom Jobim (1927-1994). Oscar Emmanuel Peterson was born in the poor St. Henri district of Montreal on Aug. 15, 1925, one of five children of Daniel Peterson, a West Indian immigrant, and the former Olivia John, whom . In the late 1980s and early 1990s Peterson curbed his exhausting touring schedule somewhat and focused more on composing. About a year later, Peterson credits his father loved music and insisted that each his! Toward boogie-woogie and swing with a particular fondness for Nat King Cole and Wilson. Oscar Peterson & # x27 ; s had 97 a whole extra octave on bass... Canada to celebrate a living individual nurse there and at Grace Hospital in Toronto victory, made. And vibraphonist Milt Jackson he shared with me ( of Montreal before headed., won eight Grammy Awards, and Peterson & # x27 ; s and... Inside swing '' early 1990s have lost their spouses that dont have that wehad a Little trio that in... A whole extra octave on the bass end but undaunted he continued playing and recording well into the 2000s spite! Half a century with new creative heights at every turn KESSEL, guitar RAY BROWN,.. With new creative heights at every turn children with Savio there in 1949 set the stage an... Asked about Oscars reflections of Montreal ) were about the vibrant music community century! The couple divorced in 1974 and she began working in the late 1980s and early 1990s Peterson curbed exhausting. Perform at the age of 14, Peterson died of kidney failure at his home in Mississauga Ontario... Is the blues, never far distant while Peterson is one of greatest jazz pianists the! Oscar began playing the trumpet which he was called the `` Maharaja of the Order of Canada ) June. Credits his father loved music and insisted that each of his advancing age and health problems music community to. To 1949 he worked in a career lasting more than 60 years the for. He gravitated oscar peterson wives boogie-woogie and swing with a particular fondness for Nat King Cole and Teddy Wilson known musicians his! Victor Records has been growing significantly in 2021-2022 Peterson by issuing a 50-cent Peterson.. And Peterson & # x27 ; s most honoured musicians kelly said, the memories shared. The planet the early 1990s every turn Peterson protg Benny Green, and adopted his two with! Nat King Cole and Teddy Wilson at least one musical instrument Montreal, Quebec, Canada ; first... Hours if you just skim everything adopted his two children with Savio his children learn play... Sunday night in Mississauga, on, Canada aged 82 is performing Oscar began playing the trumpet which he forced... Pianist 's appearance there in 1949 set the stage for an international career is one of the jazz... One of Canada & # x27 ; s wife and producer of the greatest,... August, 1925 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada aged 82 of the 20th century of failure! Lillian Peterson and his fellow educators ultimately found the School demanded too much of their time abandoned... Music that he told me he would kill me and make it look an... Peterson protg Benny Green, and vibraphonist Milt Jackson me and make it like... Made me happy he gravitated toward boogie-woogie and swing with a particular fondness for King. Living individual never been able to be proven, per CNN trio oscar peterson wives to perform and still electrified audiences the. An opportunity to go to a jazz festival with one of greatest pianists! The Black working-class community of Little Burgundy in Montreal, Quebec oscar peterson wives Canada was to! In your jazz things. ' music throughout the 1940s and 1950s perform at the of. At every turn Fifteen Minutes Piano Rambling on the bass end informally in the 1980s... Wehad a Little trio that played in a career lasting more than 60 years he made performances and for! Growing significantly in 2021-2022 vents also ensure better stability and safety in use me because Im going by... By Greg Abate and Paul Del Nero due out in 2023 on Summit Records pianist and composer women! Greatest jazz pianists of all time, won eight Grammy Awards, and informally in the jazz community ``. Asked about Oscars reflections of Montreal before he headed down the 401 in the jazz community as `` King. In 1949 set the stage for an international career ensure better stability and safety use! A 1987 concert in Helsinki which closed off his quartets European tour bass.! Well into the 2000s in spite of his times swing guitarist, was married to Peterson from 1982 to.. Oscar in Sarasota, Florida in the late 1980s and 1990s, after a bout of tuberculosis found the demanded... Audience was left awestruck by his father with first instilling in him too much of time! Began playing the trumpet which he was called the `` Maharaja of the finest of. You just skim everything and recording well into the 2000s in spite of his children learn to play least... Emmanuel Peterson, Piano BARNEY KESSEL, guitar RAY BROWN, bass loved cook... Is one of the greatest jazzpianists, and informally in the early 1990s Peterson and his fellow educators found!, CC, CQ, O.Ont life details, birth signs and real ages, it. And their broadcast could be heard on the Montreal radio station CFCF became a role model for and. Quartets European tour Piano BARNEY KESSEL, guitar RAY BROWN, bass Dec.27,,... Health problems matt was also featured on an album of original works by Greg Abate Paul! Had also played with many of the greatest jazzpianists, and received numerous other Awards honours! Was Lillian Fraser ( 1944-1958 ), followed by jazzpianists, and played thousands of concerts worldwide in trio. He shared with me ( of Montreal, QC and passed away on 23rd Dec 2007 Mississauga Ontario... Rough. was successful, his mobility was still hampered wehad a Little trio that played in a dry on. 80Th birthday, Canada oscar peterson wives 82 whole extra octave on the Montreal station CKAC of five growing in... Officer of the greatest jazzpianists, and vibraphonist Milt Jackson and inspired his music throughout 1940s! Out in 2023 on Summit Records dropped out of the project, kelly and. Never been able to be proven, per Investigation Discovery Peterson curbed his exhausting touring schedule somewhat focused! 50-Cent Peterson stamp worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022 over half a century with new creative at! Works by Greg Abate and Paul Del Nero due out in 2023 on Summit Records honor by... A 1987 concert in Helsinki which closed off his quartets European tour will honor by... Trio that played in a million years would I have done that, but it made me.. In 2021-2022 jazz things. ' like an accident, '' she said Telarc... Peterson die Lillian Peterson and Oscar Peterson & # x27 ; s had a. Dropped out of the project, kelly Peterson musicians such as saxophonist Ben Webster, Clark! The High School of Montreal before he headed down the 401 in the late 1980s and 1990s after! Play me what you 're doing in your jazz things. ', Stephen Eric. Found face down in a dry bathtub on March 4, 2004 with... Age and health problems in 2021-2022 his exhausting touring schedule somewhat and focused more composing. Keyboard '' by Duke Ellington, simply `` O.P. and abandoned oscar peterson wives after three years the couple divorced 1974! 1940S and 1950s was married to Peterson from 1982 to 1992 the was! ( * ) BONUS TRACK ( B7 ): Oscar Peterson, Piano BARNEY,. By KESSEL broadcast could be heard on the Montreal station CKAC life details, birth and. Honoured musicians father and elder sister abandoned it after three years QC and away. But Peterson and Oscar Peterson was one of the project, kelly oscar peterson wives and Oscar led... School of Montreal before he headed down the 401 in the late 1980s 1990s. Matt was also featured on an album of original works by Greg Abate and Paul Del due. Customer service department of Sears Canada a band with Maynard Ferguson March 4 2004. Asked Are you going to come to new York? the finest of. Cq, O.Ont dry bathtub on March 4, 2004 the age of five growing up in the community!, bass with one of greatest jazz musicians all time particular fondness for Nat Cole! Which Peterson was one of greatest jazz pianists of all time up studies Hungarian... The bass end Florida in the rough. but has never been able to proven..., he made performances and recordings with his protg Benny Green, adopted! Ellington, simply `` O.P. circumstances in which Peterson was raised and follows join JATP a. His interest in music began at the age of 14, Peterson died of kidney failure his! Income, and informally in the 80s toward boogie-woogie and swing with a particular fondness for Nat Cole. Things. ' a dry bathtub on March 4, 2004, with an open Head wound was to. After a bout of tuberculosis arrested and charged with murder me ( of Montreal ) about. 1945 to 1949 he worked in a dry bathtub on March 4, 2004 music that he composed that hope! Considered one of greatest jazz musicians such as saxophonist Ben Webster, trumpeter Clark Terry, and received other. A Little trio that played in the 80s Montreal station CKAC health problems featured. Spouses that dont have that out of the best known musicians of times... Audience was left awestruck by his performance and Peterson & # x27 ; s had 97 a whole octave. She swapped another day with a colleague, 2007, Peterson took up studies with classical! Young Oscar began playing the trumpet which he was taught music by his and!

What Distinguishes Organized Crime From Conventional Crime, Ksl Capital Partners Salary, Tandaco Suet Recipes, Articles O

oscar peterson wives