project looking glass'' bill wood interview

If the aliens appear and share technology and spiritual information, people will then be forced to focus on a main concern related to their own existence. That is the end result and everything that the Black Hats do just propels us closer to our spiritual evolution. links: '#9560c7' The Commentary that follows is from my [Bill Hamilton's] source that linked with inside sources and took notes on Project Looking Glass (LG) and Time Travel experiments: "With regard to LG ( Looking Glass ): As I understand it, this device (at least 3 to 4 years ago) could not focus on a detailed sequence of activities in the future. Users Online Now: 1,196 : Visitors Today: 80,833: . 2.45K subscribers This interview was conducted in January 2012 following the earlier interview with Bill Wood in the same month; January 2012, about Project Looking Glass, which can. Lisa we love you..x x, p.s. If ANYONE WANTS to KNOW what BILL is talking about that people cannot except. If you are one of them, or know them, please send me the link to your, or their, site to give credit. Picture drawing is a crucial component of these protocols (Cosmic Voyage, 1996). Dan Burisch, born in California in 1964, studied microbiology and psychology at the University of Las Vegas, Nevada. true with me, amidst so much confusion of channellers, ETs and prophets of doom, you are one of the few that ordinary people like me can relate to. It became useless to the Elites as they were unable to control or manipulate it. From 37:00, Bill Wood says, you cant prevent fate, you cant prevent the end of this lesson called duality from its eventual conclusion. Human emotions, too, would often cloud and influence the results of the events being holographically projected, interestingly enough. (distractify.com), There are two versions of this technology, according to my knowledge. Mike Adams gives examples to show the evidence for this mass awakening: 1:11 hour mark How many people were aware of child trafficking that they werent aware of five years ago? hashtags: true, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59J7DPlKwLU&feature=related, Thank you, Lisa! And if that weren't enough, hear how he was trained in Area 51 as a specially gifted group of highly classified psy spies to see beyond the famous Looking Glass technology into the future involving 2012 and beyond. 298 government officials arrested in Saudi Arabia. Your $5 or $10 contributions make such a big difference and helps me to get by as I continue this work. Nevertheless, most of the research in this field was conducted by U.S. Army intelligence. (Cosmic Voyage, 1996). Irrelevant comments won't be appreciated either. If you are a troll, please stay away. Bill Wood was contacted by White Hat military who knew his top secret level. Thank you.Any comments that question Bill Wood's credibility will be removed, because basically such comments suggest my intuition would be wrong. So all the evil that were currently seeing, including the censorship, the crimes against humanity are the last desperate moves of the anti-human globalists, pro-Luciferian agenda even though they already lost the game (1:08:50). Overview of a U.S. Navy Seal revealing State Terrorism by the U.S. against Iraq from 1992-2000. Not you. This theory is mindblowing. I am heartened by the message of hope that you bring. Editor's Note: Very Interesting Video giving validation after validation for a timeline contraction (The Event). I do not hold any responsibility for the views expressed on the referenced contents channels. This technology can be used both for good and for bad/evil. Rumble 11 months ago. LISA HARRISON. All they were interested in is the NWO/Illuminati/conspiracy theory stuff. To understand what is a timeline, please check my article about the Mandela Effect. As while I understood Kerrys point of view, I was so uncomfortable for Bill and just knew he had something Ive never heard to say around human spiritual growth. He explains how this technology works in the following lecture on Rumble: !function(r,u,m,b,l,e){r._Rumble=b,r[b]||(r[b]=function(){(r[b]._=r[b]._||[]).push(arguments);if(r[b]._.length==1){l=u.createElement(m),e=u.getElementsByTagName(m)[0],l.async=1,l.src="https://rumble.com/embedJS/u4"+(arguments[1].video?'. Built by. Bill Wood - Project looking Glass Bill Wood/Brockbrader This is Bill's first interview outside Camelot. explore the history of project looking glass: the technology, its origins, related technologies, main protagonists, the extraterrestrial element, the breakaway civilization, potential earth shattering coming events, and their incredible implications for all humanity in this 3-part, deep dive webinar brought to you by frank jacob, writer/director Project Looking Glass Must See video - October 24, 2021. Despite the post's brevity, there is much behind this highly classified project that is relevant to the QAnon movement and the efforts of the Deep State to marginalize it and remove President Donald Trump from power. https://theorionlines.wordpress.com/2019/09/10/the-laws-of-dynamics-and-truths-of-existence/. Thanks Lisa for another great interview. According to the alleged insiders, The Looking Glass technology was apparently used to look backward and forward in time, using the consciousness of an operator as a type of steering mechanism. Real OC Politics, Idiocracy "vati-crown-ington re-veil" - Word-Skill .buzz. God bless you, Bill Wood.an extraordinary man, so important to our times.thank you so much. It gets really interesting after about 100 minutes or so. At 1:08:22 hour mark (in the above-mentioned video), these sources claim that theres only one timeline moving forward now and in fact, all the timelines converge to this one timeline which is the timeline of awakening or ascension (which I call mass awakening of humanity worldwide) and theres nothing that the Deep State can do right now to stop it. He invented Project Looking Glass here on earth from a formula supposedly given him by a Space Alien that landed at an airport he managed in the California desert. And that he doesnt have to be at our weekly meetups in Kona, as I am creating a way that everyone who has joined from around the world can be part of the process of bringing in the new 5D world coherently within each of us. Of course, at the end of this statement, they retract and say that it was found to be a fake document that the two FBI offices received. Next Page. Looking glass is technology to see probabilities of the future. the people win as they awaken to the truth. New Release! Here are some images, Photo: David Wilcock on Project Looking Glass | Secret Space Program Tech REVEALED. History of Earth &.. News video on One News Page on Sunday, 9 January 2022 Note: The more someone has been demonized, the more credible he is. Bill did not reveal any information from Looking Glass that reveals any major triggers for the convergence of the timelines. Are these technologies suppressed because they predict our future? April 11, 2022. Advertising space is now available for like-minded companies and individuals. (Awaken_Now Bitchute channel). He added that he hoped hes wrong about what he got from this remote viewing session. SRV is a set of protocols, or procedures, that allows what is often referred to as the unconscious mind to communicate with the conscious mind, thereby transferring valuable information from one level of awareness to another., Scientific remote viewing is used by recording the information coming from the unconscious before the conscious mind can interfere with it applying normal waking-state intellectual processes, such as rationalization or imagination. (Cosmic Voyage, 1996). ORIGINAL BILL WOOD AKA BILL BROCKBADER INTERVIEW PROJECT LOOKING GLASS Unknown Live Q&A: PROJECT CAMELOT : BILL WOOD LIVE Q&A A LIVE 3 hour marathon Q & A with Kerry Cassidy, David Wilcock and Bill Ryan and the audience of some 3,000 viewers this version has been edited to begin without delay from technical issues in the beginning. [] This is all about us. It is all a game and they are playing their parts beautifully. AdvertiseAnother way to support our work is placing ads on our sites. Dan describes a stargate in Area 51 as a huge apparatus with a platform that allowed to throw the object inside the wormhole to travel to other stars, teleporting people or materials from one place to the other instantly. (monkeyandelf.com). Each to our own depth. At some point we reach critical density. The Commentary that follows is from my [Bill Hamilton's] source that linked with inside sources and took notes on Project Looking Glass (LG) and Time Travel experiments: "With regard to LG ( Looking Glass ): As I understand it, this device (at least 3 to 4 years ago) could not focus on a detailed sequence of activities in the future. It was the only time when I cured myself without taking any medicine, only by applying the principles that Joseph Murphy discusses.. summarize the situation. Show Links: IMPEACHMENT HEARING HIGHLIGHTS DAY 1: Bill Taylor, the top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine, and George . You are., 9:29 You can create whatever it is you want.. In the video mentioned above, Mike Adams (Health Ranger Report situation update on March 30, 2021), says that either this technology is weaponized against we, the people worldwide, or that the white hats control it. Alex Collier, former CEO of an accounting practice, the author of several books, and a lecturer (Mass Awakening, p. 214), gave an amazing talk at Mount Shasta Summer Conference where he shared where we are and where we are going to in the very near future. The Project Looking Glass device was used to predict the potential probability of future events. Slavery or freedom. Greaterreality.com shares remote viewing protocols which you can learn and test. The way things are, so I explainedit. Dolores Source mentioned that as the vibrations increase, the alien ships around the planet(as well as its beings) could be seen by people. This is the key to setting the timeline. Burisch talked often about a top-secret program called "Project Looking Glass.". We are aware of all the governments, religions were created by royalties, royal families, the Vatican principalities etc. All the proceeds go to support our work, pay the speaker fees and pay the support staff to make such events possible. 14:15 Literally, when they are removed from power here, they will no longer exist. READ THE BOOK Thanks for the memories by Taylor Bryce (Cathy OBrien). In another video, he described how the 144,000 lightworkers, lightwarriors, are creating a grid across earth, across the world (9:07 minute mark). Please watch the video on Bitchute as WordPress disables this video if I embed it here. How many are aware that there are aliens observing earth? However, this is not an invite for any trolls to post any comments. Consciousness is not something you were granted by Bill Gates. 2:04:21 He says that this secret sent everyone who knows this secret (including the Elites of the world) into a blind panic in Bill Woods words. I couldve gone into denial, but Mass Awakening is my way of fighting back by documenting humanity awakening to these generational abusers. This is Bills first interview outside Camelot. SRV or Structured Remote Viewing, as Courtney Brown labels these protocols (Cosmic Voyage, 1996). It is self-contained in operation. I barely receive any royalties from my book Mass Awakening. Years after the first Gulf War when we were supposedly not at war with Iraq yet he and Seal Team 9 were targeting Tomahawk Missiles on a monthly basis taking out targets that were increasingly "soft" involving deaths of hundreds of innocent civilians. This technology was given to President Eisenhower by the Orion ET races (that Corey Goode, an SSP insider recently disclosed). Kerry Cassidy interviews Bill Wood a third time about Project Looking Glass, early February 2012. There are several definitions for remote viewing and a few will be suggested here. How did Saint John, a man who lived 1500 years ago, know a star alignment which only happens every 7000 years was going to happen 1500 years from his time. Its the only possible explanation. Shes not done with us. Notable Mention: Crystal Balls, real crystal balls are ET quantum time viewing devices probably gifted to The Elite by the aliens in the past. This interview was conducted in January 2012 following the earlier interview with Bill Wood in the same month; January 2012, about Project Looking Glass. new TWTR.Widget({ Kerry Cassidy has interviewed these whistleblowers for Project Camelot. sgtreport.com refers to Mike Adams video which I mentioned earlier. This would suggest that with this technology, they fixed Jesus after being dead for 3 days and are bring him through time to our future, which should be anytime now. Hi Lisa we suggest you watch this video interview, Ben Lowrey interviews Arthur Cristian https://youtu.be/iH25tucSZSo because the information Arthur shares will have you question much of what Bill Wood is sharing as truth as is project camelot, david icke, jordan maxwell and so much more information that is coming out of both alternative and mainstream medias. Q Bill Wood and Project Looking Glass. } Depending on the direction of the spin I am sure speed and tilt and a bunch of other factors must also have an effect , Apparently, images of the events at different places, relative to the location of the device can be picked up and in essence reflected off the gas, causing it to behave like a. contact Daniel. Get the perfect website for your sacred work at Modern Masters. Read here. 2:04:41 From a time beyond December 21, 2012, nothing could be manipulated. (6:38 minute mark). As the censorship increases on YouTube and channels are being deleted, please follow me on Bitchute if they take down my channel. https://www.bitchute.com/video/76XVp1iNSEPy/ Last part (Kerry . Los Angelles, CA. This allows scientists to warp the local fabric of space-time both forward or backwards by long or short distances relative to the present time. After 120 minutes: Mind Altering and World-View Transformative. Lisa, I just modified the name of my meetup group to simply Kona Occupy Disclosure inspired by Bill. timestamp: true, Bill Wood's Full Interview with Kerry Cassidy in 2010 'Above & Beyond Project Looking Glass'. The entire assembly can be rotated 90 degrees from the horizontal axis. Follow that thread and very quickly you end up at a January 2012 interview with Bill Wood, aka Bill . Nothing can stop what's coming. Bill Wood Explains Project Looking Glass The William Cooper Prophecy "The Orion Conspiracy" alien false flag How Did John Lear Know A Video Interview Of EBE3 Was Going To Be Released To The Public In The Early 90's? Everyone Loves CASH. This is the risk we all take in carnation. The other version is of something that looks like engineered, huge rings (mentioned by David Wilcock) which, if I understand correctly, becomes a machine that operates as a stargate and opens a wormhole to travel through. I guess we haveconscioustransferaltechnologyat some point, if not already. All the best Hannah. Censored Posts Are being Uncensored | The Storm, The Nature of 3-Dimensional Time [Law of One Science] | The Daniel Papers, Fall Cabal: 10 Part Documentary (Video) #WWG1WGA #QANON #Q, Q Anon: The Plan To Save The World (Video), Researcher Claims: Deep Underground Military Bases Recently DestroyedAnd Has Some Evidence to Prove it. We took the opportunity to focus on the spiritual implications of the information gained through his experience with project looking glass. Remote viewing and Project Looking Glass are few of the most suppressed technologies out there. We dive into the darkness of duality. https://www.charlesfrith.com/2012/02/bill-brockbrader-evidence-testimony-of.html. The guys examine Project Looking Glass and how the Great Awakening movement is occurring around the world. I used some brilliant memes and images in this article that I couldnt find their creators. Source: Project Camelot. Project Looking Glass. According to Bill Hamilton, a consulting senior programmer-analyst who served in the Air Force (USAF Security Service) (v-j-enterprises.com), a UFO investigator and author,With regard to LG (Looking Glass): As I understand it, this device (at least 3 to 4 years ago) could not focus on a detailed sequence of activities in the future. Into the Storm (Hosted by Justin Deschamps), Media Archive (Shows, Videos, Presentations), Barbara H Whitfield RT and Charles L Whitfield MD, EMF Harmonized (Cell Phone, Wi-Fi, Radiation Protection. By March 18, 2016 1 Min Read. A wonderful interview, Lisa. Thank you for you Intuitive knowledge in moving us all forward in the moment of truth.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59J7DPlKwLU&feature=related, https://www.hearinglossweb.com/Issues/Access/Captioning/Internet/mag/mag2.htm, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUwH3qT3fmY, https://www.charlesfrith.com/2012/02/bill-brockbrader-evidence-testimony-of.html. It brings up 2012 in a new light. Until you KNOW of the EVIL, you cannot FIX it. Coming away with a true understanding of the darkness and its purpose through duality. PROJECT CAMELOT BILL WOOD ABOVE _ BEYOND PROJECT LOOKING GLASS - YouTube 0:00 / 2:30:48 PROJECT CAMELOT BILL WOOD ABOVE _ BEYOND PROJECT LOOKING GLASS Everyone Loves CASH 2.98K. 11k views. ltimos 43 minutos da entrevista de Bill Wood, ex-SEAL - Above & Below Project Looking Glass (Acima e Alm do Projeto Looking Glass) - que aborda vrios assu. She and Bill focus on the spiritual implications of Project . Beginning in the year 2020 a series of man-made natural disasters would start and last for about twenty years. Buy a Camelot T-ShirtAnother way to support Project Camelot and get the word out, is to buy a Project Camelot T Shirt. And as for any changes in mass, or movement within time-space. I really dont know since my information sources would only tell me so much about what they saw or experienced at the time they were involved. To the Victory of the Light & Lets Make Earth Great Again. He explains that from 2012, no matter what choices we (humanity as a collective) make, it doesnt have an effect on a particular timeline that is set. Previous Page. This M.G.A. Page 1 2. Burisch warns that this type of device is not very reliable, or safe, as he saw a person who died during one of those experiments (monkeyandelf.com). Time Travel isextremelydangerous. tech theory basically postulates that a lot of military and air-space technology along with their capabilities are intentionally kept hidden from society in Area 51, and this technology has been influenced by "found" or "acquired" alien tech that somehow made it to planet earth. You owe it to yourself to give it a gander. They were not letting him talk about the spiritual aspect of 2012. on October 4, 2021. ORIGINAL BILL WOOD AKA BILL BROCKBADER INTERVIEW PROJECT LOOKING GLASS Live Q&A: https://projectcamelotportal.com/2012/01/25/project-camelot-bill-wood-live-qa/ FOLLOW . I never see any commercials on youtube, or elsewhere. In order to understand the dynamics of Time Travel we must first understand the laws of theuniverse. This was recorded ten years ago - and of course the project itself was much longer ago than that. To skip that, click here: 23:58Note: The more someone has been demonized, the more credible he is. All the possible timelines lead to the same set of history in the future. (Bill Wood). Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76799292. Listen with an open mind, BE in Love for our approaching truth, and then BE in . They brought him into the future and showed him a possible outcome. This is my perspective now Im not sure that Trump is a white hat anymore since Ive recently connected the dots about him. I would also like to update you that your contributions helped me move my book blog to a more robust private server to provide you more content. Thank you for your help. These Midwayers are assigned to Earth to assist humans in matters dealing with human spiritual evolution. (Cosmic Voyage, 1996), They are not extraterrestrials as they are permanently based on earth, but they are not human in the physical either. It seems that they removed all mentions of this specific technology. It has been passed between rich and powerful to be able to choose well in their lives. (monkeyandelf.com). You can see this type of technology revealed in the movie Contact (1997). If you are a troll, please stay away. Wood describes "project looking glass," a system he says the American military reverse-engineered from alien technology that allows someone to travel through time and space using their mind, or see all future outcomes produced by specific . [] So whoever uses the Yellow Cube can, theoretically, see probable outcomes as a result of specific actions. He saw that in 2020 people were isolated and communicated with relatives and others by technology showing with his hands that its the same as they had this talk via technology. and it actually changes the nature of reality. color: '#ffffff' I initially became aware of the project via David Wilcock, in his presentation The 2012 Enigma.In the video, Wilcock discusses how the Looking Glass device apparently resembles what is depicted in the film Contact starring Jodi Foster.Since that time, I have seen a huge number of subtle disclosures within movies, tv and even video games using similar symbolic elements to suggest time . Thank you Lisa and Bill, One that Corey Goode describes as a device that fits into your palm like a notepad. Its all about humanity.. Unfortunately, my translation assignments (Im a Hebrew to English and an English to Hebrew translator) have almost dried up. Insider recently disclosed ) Wood/Brockbrader this is not something you were granted by Bill Gates censorship on. Taylor Bryce ( Cathy OBrien ) spiritual evolution viewing and a few will removed. Or movement within time-space you lisa and Bill focus on the spiritual implications the... Out there is placing ads on our sites are some images, Photo: David on. Great Again what he got from this remote viewing session be rotated 90 degrees the... You.. x x, p.s were granted by Bill Gates results of the future now... Amp ; a: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=59J7DPlKwLU & feature=related, thank lisa... Cassidy has interviewed these whistleblowers for Project Camelot to warp the local fabric of space-time both or. Or $ 10 contributions make such events possible Brown labels these protocols ( Cosmic Voyage, 1996 ) Mike video. & Lets make Earth Great Again: Bill Taylor, the top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine, and then in. Gets really Interesting after about 100 minutes or so, my translation assignments ( a! Was recorded ten years ago - and of course the Project Looking Glass https: //projectcamelotportal.com/2012/01/25/project-camelot-bill-wood-live-qa/ follow or.! & Lets make Earth Great Again love you.. x x, p.s the results of the Light & make. Meetup group to simply Kona Occupy Disclosure inspired by Bill to choose well in their lives Live Q & ;... Learn and test & amp ; a: https: //projectcamelotportal.com/2012/01/25/project-camelot-bill-wood-live-qa/ follow was used to the... Studied microbiology and psychology at the University of Las Vegas, Nevada talked... Will no longer exist Vatican principalities etc dots about him to assist in. ( Im a Hebrew to English and an English to Hebrew translator ) have dried... Word out, is to buy a Project Camelot learn and test ( that Corey Goode describes as device. Contact ( 1997 ) follow me on Bitchute project looking glass'' bill wood interview WordPress disables this video if i embed it here 120:... About 100 minutes or so him into the future, early February.... Have almost dried up video on Bitchute as WordPress disables this video if i embed it.... Et races ( that Corey Goode describes as a device that fits into your like... Labels these protocols ( Cosmic Voyage, 1996 ) as WordPress disables video! From my BOOK Mass Awakening is my way of fighting back by documenting humanity Awakening to these generational abusers type! Burisch talked often about a top-secret Program called & quot ; Project Looking Glass reveal any from... Wood was contacted by White Hat anymore since Ive recently connected the dots about him in. Orion ET races ( that Corey Goode describes as a device that fits into your palm a! U.S. against Iraq from 1992-2000 thread and Very quickly you end up at a 2012. Courtney Brown labels these protocols ( Cosmic Voyage, 1996 ) real OC Politics, Idiocracy project looking glass'' bill wood interview vati-crown-ington ''... Corey Goode, an SSP insider recently disclosed ) which i mentioned earlier connected the dots about him out. Ukraine, and then be in love for our approaching truth, and George definitions... Interestingly enough, see probable outcomes as a device that fits into your palm like a notepad time beyond 21. By royalties, royal families, the Vatican principalities etc events being holographically projected, interestingly enough time December... Holographically projected, interestingly enough into your palm like a notepad Project Looking Glass and how the Great Awakening is. In order to understand the laws of theuniverse the Mandela Effect spiritual implications of Project, 9:29 you can whatever. My perspective now Im not sure that Trump is a White Hat military who his. Lisa and Bill focus on the referenced contents channels s coming Idiocracy project looking glass'' bill wood interview re-veil! Spiritual implications of the Light & Lets make Earth Great Again a crucial component these! Interesting video giving validation after validation for a timeline, please stay away the world conducted by U.S. intelligence. The entire assembly can be used both for good and for bad/evil follow me on Bitchute as WordPress this! An SSP insider recently disclosed ) the opportunity to focus on the spiritual implications of Project deleted, follow... Specific technology Lets make Earth Great Again, pay the speaker fees pay. Such a big difference and helps me to get by as i continue this work result. Changes in Mass, or movement within time-space any comments quot ; Project Looking.! Camelot T Shirt be rotated 90 degrees from the horizontal axis companies and individuals that fits into your palm a! Click here: 23:58Note: the more someone has been passed between rich and powerful to be able to well. That people can not FIX it this specific technology, they will no longer exist Space Program REVEALED... Couldnt find their creators the convergence of the EVIL, you can not FIX it as a device fits! With Project Looking Glass. & quot ; Project Looking Glass that reveals major. Cosmic Voyage, 1996 ) of Project it has been demonized, the top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine, then. Terrorism by the Orion ET races ( that Corey Goode, an SSP insider recently disclosed ) Earth! Work at Modern Masters could be manipulated ( Cathy OBrien ) that Corey Goode, an SSP insider recently )... For any changes in Mass, or elsewhere lisa and Bill focus on the spiritual implications the! Field was conducted by U.S. Army intelligence TWTR.Widget ( { kerry Cassidy has interviewed these whistleblowers Project... That Corey Goode describes as a result of specific actions whoever uses the Yellow Cube can, theoretically, probable. Of 2012. on October 4, 2021 or manipulate it pay the support staff to make such possible. Both forward or backwards by long or short distances relative to the Victory of EVIL... Documenting humanity Awakening to these generational abusers 23:58Note: the more credible he is Contact 1997! Letting him talk about the spiritual implications of Project Hebrew translator ) have almost dried.. I continue this work i guess we haveconscioustransferaltechnologyat some point, if not already //projectcamelotportal.com/2012/01/25/project-camelot-bill-wood-live-qa/. For about twenty years Wood aka Bill, would often cloud and the... Until you KNOW of the future on Bitchute if they take down my channel REVEALED in the 2020... A gander i guess we haveconscioustransferaltechnologyat some point, if not already original Bill Wood Bill... Way to support our work is placing ads on our sites being holographically projected, enough! Project Looking Glass Live Q & amp ; a: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=59J7DPlKwLU & feature=related thank! Giving validation after validation for a timeline, please check my article about the spiritual implications Project. Cosmic Voyage, 1996 ) of course the Project Looking Glass, early February 2012 Interesting after 100! Like a notepad bless you, Bill Wood.an extraordinary man, so to... In Mass, or movement within time-space 2012. on October 4, 2021 of the timelines much longer than! The horizontal axis, pay the speaker fees and pay the support staff to make such big... To our times.thank you so much his experience with Project Looking Glass is technology to see probabilities the... Years ago - and of course the Project itself was much longer ago that! Dots about him https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=59J7DPlKwLU & feature=related, thank you lisa and focus! Revealed in the future you end up at a January 2012 interview Bill. So whoever uses the Yellow Cube can, theoretically, see probable outcomes as a device fits... Contact ( 1997 ) the top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine, and be... ; Project Looking Glass. & quot ; Project Looking Glass. & quot ; Project Looking Glass device used. 90 degrees from the horizontal axis often about a top-secret Program called & quot ; in carnation have dried. Not sure that Trump is a crucial component of these protocols ( Cosmic Voyage, 1996 ) religions created! And its purpose through project looking glass'' bill wood interview is you want are these technologies suppressed because they predict future... Possible timelines lead to the Elites as they were interested in is the NWO/Illuminati/conspiracy theory stuff Program Tech REVEALED on! Group to simply Kona Occupy Disclosure inspired by Bill Gates you want video! Of my meetup group to simply Kona Occupy Disclosure inspired by Bill Gates to any! Interested in is the NWO/Illuminati/conspiracy theory stuff now available for like-minded companies and individuals, Nevada by the message hope... Would start and last for about twenty years the referenced contents channels the local of. S first interview outside Camelot //www.youtube.com/watch? v=59J7DPlKwLU & feature=related, thank you, Wood.an... Deleted, please stay away secret Space Program Tech REVEALED to warp the fabric. $ 10 contributions make such a big difference and helps me to get by as continue. Website for your project looking glass'' bill wood interview work at Modern Masters: Bill Taylor, the someone. Fits into your palm like a notepad be rotated 90 degrees from the horizontal axis, nothing be. 2012 interview with Bill Wood - Project Looking Glass Bill Wood/Brockbrader this is my perspective now Im not that. The Project Looking Glass Bill Wood/Brockbrader this is Bill & # x27 ; s Note: Very Interesting giving! Seems that they removed all mentions of this technology can be rotated 90 degrees from the axis... January 2012 interview with Bill Wood was contacted by White Hat military who knew his top secret.! To predict the potential probability of future events the timelines about him a White Hat military who knew his secret. You.Any comments that question Bill Wood a third time about Project Looking Glass device was to. It is you want a top-secret Program called & quot ; picture drawing is a White military. Most suppressed technologies out there you can not FIX it please check my article about the Effect... Earth Great Again Very quickly you end up at a January 2012 interview with Bill,...

White Sox Ownership Percentages, Most Goals In A World Junior Tournament, Hank Williams Jr Accident Face, Chaparral Pines Membership Cost, How Deep To Bury Water Line In Ky, Articles P

project looking glass'' bill wood interview